Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world. The Canadian Government plans to admit over 200,000 immigrants each year. In terms of standards of living, the United Nations has voted Canada as one of the best places in the world to live. Canada also called as the Great White North has been and is a hotspot destination for immigrants from all parts of the world. Immigrating to Canada would make a significant positive difference in the living standard of any individual or family. Immigrating to Canada allows you to have access to a safe and clean environment, a well-developed public transport system, healthcare, education, and good working conditions.
The Canadian Express Entry system was introduced in the year 2015 and is a fast-track immigration system for highly skilled workers and students. The skills and abilities of a candidate are assessed based on a points-based system known as the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) where the Canadian government assesses the applicant’s profile and awards scores. The system targets and gives permanent residency status to applicants that have the ability to contribute to the innovative growth and economic prosperity of Canada.
Would you like to move to Canada?
Canada immigration is considered one of the best in the world as it is loaded with better opportunities for employment as well as personal growth. It is indeed a country for those in search of a better quality of life and money.
- Huge demand for skilled immigrant talent.
- Less rigorous immigration process compared to other English speaking nations.
- Free healthcare and education for permanent residents.
- Safe, comfortable country with welcoming people.
- Vibrant cities that are home to migrants from multiple countries.
Canada Permanent Resident Visa benefits:
- Successful Migration with full family.
- Free education and medicals.
- Migration possible for skilled workers as well as investors.
- Many opportunities in the Information Technology sector for software professionals.
- Eligibility for Canadian Citizenship within three years of arrival in Canada with permanent residence status.
- Dual Citizenship allowed.
- Entitlement to government welfare benefits (in case of necessity), free medical facilities, free education, old age insurance, unemployment insurance etc.
- Minimal government regulations in starting your own business.
- Access to the United States and Mexico markets based on the NAFTA Agreement
- The best country to live in the world and the United Nations keeps reaffirming it.