Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take up employment as a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker. As for economic effects, research suggests that migration is beneficial both to the receiving and sending countries. Some travel to a new country to become migrant or foreign workers. Others may wish to settle in as a permanent resident, with the goal of eventually becoming a naturalized citizen.
In 2015, the number of people who participated in immigration opportunities worldwide totalled 244 million. Since 2000, the number of people who are migrating to a new country has risen by 41%. More than 30% of the world’s immigrants live in just 20 countries, with the U.S. seeing 19% of the world’s international migrants. As for economic effects, research suggests that migration is beneficial both to the receiving and sending countries. Research, with few exceptions, finds that immigration on average has positive economic effects on the native population, but is mixed as to whether low-skilled immigration adversely affects low-skilled natives.
WHY MIGRATE ABROAD?
Settling abroad in one of the world’s leading countries is one of the most life changing things you can do. Some of the biggest reasons people settle abroad are:
- Better salary and job prospects.
- Greater standard of living.
- More stable political environment.
- Vibrant multicultural cities.
- Better healthcare and education environment.
- Better life for children.
- Bring more members of their family abroad.
BLUESLANG ACADEMY IMMIGRATION PROCESS:
Our Full Service & Processing Includes:
- Document checklist.
- Complete migration processing & application processing.
- Forms, Documentation & Petition Filing.
- Guidance on acquiring the specific police clearance certificate.
- Assistance with medicals.
- Updates & follow-up with the Embassy.
- Visa interview preparation – if required.
- English (IELTS/PTE) coaching.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Relocation orientation.
- Job search assistance.
List of the Pros of Immigration:
- Immigration diversifies local economies.
- It increases the population base.
- Immigration helps to create a global market.
- It creates a fairer level of population distribution.
- Immigration promotes lower levels of crime.
- It encourages entrepreneurism.
- Immigration benefits most families in the country.
- It raises the GDP.
- Immigration negates gaps that form in certain labour markets.
- It encourages economic recovery.
- Immigration encourages lower prices at the point-of-sale.